1. In the pressure cooker add chopped bacon and sauté until browned (5-7 mins). Remove to a plate or a paper-towel lined plate and spoon out excess oil, leaving about 1 Tbsp oil in the pot.
2. Add Italian sausage, breaking it up with your spatula and sauté until cooked through (3-5 min). Remove to the paper towel lined plate.
3.Finely dice onion and add to the pot. Saute 5 min or until soft and golden then add minced garlic and saute 1 min.
4. Add the Sausage,16 oz cups broth
5. Add sliced potatoes Stir in 1 cup of Cream Then closed the pressure cooker lid and press number 2 (Soup/Stew) .
6. When done, add chopped kale let it sit for about 5 min.
7. Season to taste with salt and black pepper, Garnish with bacon and grated parmesan.
Serving Size 8 bowls
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.