Welcome back to your blog! Here is another Mask Monday post with Freeman Oil Absorbing Mint & Lemon Clay Mask. Getting to use this mask was great. I love that it was cold to the touch. I did, I love that.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Read disclosure Here
First of all, It was a great pampering day with this girl(mask). You know sometimes we want to escape from where we are, and getting to do a pampering day for your self is so worth it. You Have to take time for your self just as you take time for others.
Freeman Oil Absorbing Mint & Lemon Clay Mask
This is what they are claiming that this product does.-
* About the product *
- Cool and crisp clay mask with refreshing Mint and Lemon
- Helps cuts down on shine and large pores
- Perfect for breakout prone & oily skin
- Absorbs oils to minimize shine & pores
- Delivers relief from inflammation
* Made with natural, botanical ingredients, As a result this detoxifying clay mask enhanced with Mint and Lemon Extract helps soothe and calm problematic skin. Helps control oil production and reduce the appearance of large pores. Perfect for tzone and oily skin types.
It was very refreshing you could feel that it was working and it did relief and skin smoothness. You just apply the mask to your face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Then you let it dry and rinse with warm water. You can use it two times a week or as often as needed.
You can buy this product Here
Here are two of my Mask Monday Post:
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out this blog if you think others would like reading it please share my link. As always it takes dedication and time to make all this for you please don’t change or alter any of my content or claim as yours. All pictures were taken by me or other wise I would state where there from and you can read that here